This Property has 3 elevation levels from sea. From the beach it is a gradual uphill incline. Coastline beautifully strewn with rocks, you never have to landscape this gem!
Not as expensive as you might think. Send in your questions via email- see Contact Page https://minpalmsresort.com/contact-us/
Points to Ponder in General
- This is Mindoro Strait waters, meaning it is deep enough for big vessels, luxury yachts included. Far out on the horizon is part of the Asian shipping lane. Catch a glimpse of the ships of the US 7th Fleet!
- Also that this property faces West- meaning it is sheltered from typhoons that visit the Pacific Ocean every monsoon. It is on the same coastline as the defunct USA Subic Naval Base proving it’s excellent location
- For privacy- this property is more secluded than my Main Property
- a) Seven plus hectares = 7+ hectares = 17.30 acres
- b) A helipad atop this hill is possible
- c) Near the National Highway but shielded by mountain
- d) Other scenic natural sites formations are nearby, see pictures
- e) More properties and acreage may be acquired from surrounding property rights holders
- Philippines Coastal Properties are becoming scarce. Coastal properties anywhere in the world are gone. All have been developed. Here is one being put on the market. Fairly inexpensively
[PS: For comparison, inquire about how much a hectare of beach front real estate is in the Zambales Province. Recall that this province was the site of the USA Subic Bay Naval Base before. 🤗Good luck!]
MACOPA REEF quick video glimpse as I toured it for the first time.
The video above was when I visited this property for the first time. It was love at first sight! The 2nd day, I asked if I could snorkel at least- and so I did! Sorry, no pictures of those
Pics taken during the monsoon season which is dreary but I love the greenery!
Middle pic shows only 1/2 of the beach area. there is another area equally sized as this view.
This Resort development possibly could rival Buracay. That of course depends on the developer’s imagination.
The setting of this real estate- rocks and greenery on terra firma, and underwater its pelagic reef flora and fauna.. there is no other property along this coast as beautifully adorned as this property!
Due to the shallow or dried up nature of the top shelf immediately in front of the property, some bamboo huts can be constructed over waters or sand, much like in the Maldives
See here, for example only: https://www.planetware.com/world/most-beautiful-islands-in-the-world-sey-1-2.htm
Beautiful Coastline of this Property & Map location, it is on the same coastline as my Main Resort Home, 20 minutes run by outrigger boat
Real Estate Description
One of these trees is what this property is named after- it’s the wild variety of macopa- therefore named Macopa Reef [ the name was when I wanted to develop it]
- Beach front real estate property, facing West to Palawan Island, South China Sea
- Area: 7+ hectares or 15.6 acres
- Undeveloped- Titled, yes
- Electricity is in the village, just one electric pole distance to this property
- MACOPA REEF sits on hillside amid hardwood trees and bamboo groves. During the rainy season it springs water off the grounds that turn into a brook which water meanders into the sands then the sea.
- Natural spring water on beach wall good enough to provide drinking water to a nearby home
- There is a huge rock right front at the edge of the water.
- All throughout the length of beach rocks vie for space with the towering trees for a perfect green environment of a forested coastline. Beautiful scenery. Quiet. Secluded. Excellent for relaxing
- These trees sustain this green environment, definitely one of its endearing qualities. Some are fruit trees, some are hardwood.
- One particular tree is a pitstop to a flock of songbirds which keep the whole place musically loud.
- Hiking this property can be done on crocs sandals, or with the help of ropes and stakes, whichever one you are!
- For a leisurely walk, stay close to the beach.
- For intermediate hiker challenge, go uphill to some trails that meander up and down the mountain staying still within the property. Some descents can be 35′ degrees.
No, the girls don’t come with the property 😂 I only meant to show how gorgeous the shoreline is as backdrop to a photoshoot. The rocks came alive with addition of glamour in it😉 I think!
THE SEA BED IN FRONT IS A DESIGNATED MARINE SANCTUARY
which will protect this environment against exploitation. Though it’s a Marine Reserve, it is open to scuba diving, snorkeling and boating. No fishing allowed within the red area.
- Underwater it is a contiguous wall-like reef. From the beach’ waterline, you could walk 50 meters out on knee-high water during a low tide then drop off at 10 feet on the wall. It goes deeper from there.
- Bigger fishes and other lifeforms populate this deep. Different types of corals, some I’ve never seen before seem to be healthy and thriving. Starfishes and many other invertebrates can be found.
- The whole sea bed is a plateau of reefs atop volcanic rocks. It is teeming with life that is pretty young. Corals are still in their infancy.
- The rock formations that support this coral ecology are a breathtaking sight. Jagged, with lots of fissures that shelter wildlife. Due maybe to the Reef’s constant shallow nature, it’s a perfect place for hatchlings to hang out and be protected from predators.
- When tide is its extreme lowest, this upper shelf dries up so that you can walk over it without feet getting wet
- Because of this shallow plateau grass hut dwellings can be constructed over water in the style of Bali or Maldives. Those huts that sit atop water can be done here too.
- A foot bridge or makeshift walkway can be erected leading to the deeper part of water for a good swim. Blend the construction with the rocks and you got Paradise set-up!
- The lighter coloration of water on the photos denotes the shallow part that dries up
Points of Interest Worthy of Exploration
Since the foreshore of this resort property is now a Marine Sanctuary no more fishing is allowed but go out to the outside and fish to your heart’s content
Outcropping is 1 mile away from shore and is part of the marine reserve but still available for snorkeling and scuba diving
The Coral Island
is also about 1 mile offshore. On very low tides this coral atoll surfaces to the top and is baked in the sun for about one hour. When high tide comes in it goes under as if some mysterious power had gripped it and had taken it under water for the next show– truly #Nature is magnificently marvelous!
Catch a glimpse of the Spinner Dolphins on their lunch break!
I was very excited acquiring this property. Plans for a park-like resort setting so gorgeous and green was immediately drafted. Alas! I have to sell it. 😉
See Contact Page or ask for email or ask for my cphone = https://minpalmsresort.com/contact-us/