The MC Resorts is comprised of 3 properties now ALL For Sale
All 3 Properties are For Sale individually
- MC Main– For Sale- the Main Property wherein I live = 2.5 hectares = 25000sqm = 6.18 acres
- Macopa Reef– For Sale– undeveloped land = 7+ hectares approx = 70000sqm = 17.30 acres
- MC Farm– For Sale- agricultural farm = 2hect = 20000sqm = 4.94acres
Here I had built a home with plans of turning it into resort business. Indeed I’ve entertained guests here for a year, both for dining and lodging. This property is ready to do business for you.
For scuba divers- Apo Reef Dive Park is 3 hours out by outrigger boat. You will be the nearest lodging and accommodation base. Divers from Puerto Galera come by here the day before. Imagine you already having a base here!
Unforeseen happenstances occur and we must sway with the wind or break. I would have loved to stay.
I chose to dance with Destiny tossing my dice in the wind. I’ll see how I land- heads or tails!
At this juncture I decided to travel light so to speak, and unload personal possessions. The sweat equity I put in developing this Main property is priceless and whoever gets to be the next owner I hope they see buildings well-constructed and that care and comfort, willfulness and independence are fused into it.
I hope they see that though I had no experience in construction I had definite ideas of my design outcome and that my zeal to build quality and comfort shows in this house, and indeed the whole property.
MC Main is self sufficiency, privacy and comfort as its core. It has its own private accessway into the resort, own water well, electrical wirings and transformer, even the electrical posts are under life contract from property owners in whom the poles had to be constructed. Yes, contracts were signed.
Yet nothing is permanent in this life. I had to make changes
Henceforth this property is now for sale. Fire Sale! Send your best offer in USDollars or PH Pesos equivalent.
See Contacts Page for questions, don’t be surprised by the price! Serious inquiries only
- Main House
- Dirty Kitchen- detached from the Main House but easy shuffle, merely a place to cook big quantities for Guests where messes can be made w/out worry
- Luxury 2-Level 3-bedroom Mediterranean-Style Guest Cottage
- Day-Use Rest Area- 3 stalls including an expansive Disabled Access stall, 1 Shower Room
- Staff Housing / Warehouse / Power House
- Water Well with Tank, Electric Pump
- Private Entry Access Road
- 35kw Electrical Transformer
- Physical location of property- 800 meters from the Provincial Highway, 20 meters from the waves
Furnitures are not included, or priced separately if I want to sell it.
- The Roof– roof tiles
- Main House has high inverted V-style ceiling for max air circulation
- Living space is 40feet x 38feet excluding the Porch.
- It is designed solely as a Beach House so the layout is very simple. The House is divided simply into Master Bedroom and Living Room / Kitchen.
- Two bathrooms, one in Master Bedroom, one adjacent to the Living Room.
- Separate Shower Room also for Guest use.
- “Hole in the Wall” Liquor Cabinet, and a Sink Island. More photos of early construction to see the details can be had if needed.
- The Kitchen area is organized with wood cabinets which are separate from the counter construction and all can be pulled out independently and moved. I preferred it this way rather than built-in cabinetry.
- The Kitchen also feature a quirk: it has what I call the “Hamburger Window”. This is basically a screen that rolls upwards when prompted. This is to facilitate serving foods and drinks to Guests who are lounging on the Porch. Since the Porch had become the breakfast, lunch, and dinner area, this feature really helped. No need to close-open the Storm Door leading to outside from the Kitchen.
- All walls are concrete, no wood for insect deterrent.
- All floors are tiled for moisture repellence and repeated rough treatment including getting wet most times.
- Main House Courtyard is also tiled.
- Air Conditioners on Master Bedroom and Living Room.
- Doors and Windows of Main House are double spaced to 120 inches. Front Door is made of 2-inch Red Philippine Mahogany hard wood.
- Stacker Door on Master Bedroom- simply a patio door made of Australian Glass which folds like an accordion when you open the door, stacks into 3 panels and tucks away on both left and right sides. I LOVE this feature because it opens the doors extra-wide to the Porch, and on to the ocean. What a View!!
- Imported Australian Glass– assembled in the Philippines– All windows and patio doors of the Main House and Guest House are double-pane energy efficient glass windows made from this imported glass. All moulding and frames are anti-corrosion metals with 15 year warranty against salt water corrosion
- Front Doors All-Hardwood Philippine Mahogany— colorful natural tints cut into 2-inch thickness are used as main doors to all the rooms.
The sand blasted against the Stacker door on Master Bedroom [photo to the right] withstood several typhoons already. Frankly I am surprised that even the tiny lock held against ferocious wind!
Courtyard is excellent for entertaining friends, or sublet for any occasion as you desire and earn a living off it!😊
The Coastline & Ground
Debris from the mountains carried by a flooded river nearby created this surreal landscape especially on moonlit nights.. kinda neat
The Guest House
The Guest House was designed as a 2-level 3-bedroom Executive Luxe Suite.
The three bedrooms/units: complete photo guide 👉👉 https://minpalmsresort.com/guest-house-luxe-suite/
- The Dolphin Room– 16 feet x 13 feet floor space excluding patio
- Coach Room– medium sized 14 feet x 14 feet excluding bathroom and patio
- Luxe Suite– upper floor. The full space of the second level is dedicated solely to this room.
As with the Main House- all Porch Doors and All Windows here are with imported Australian Glass, double-pane for max controlled environment. It does get hot outside
All 3 rooms are equipped with air conditioners.
All 3 units are independent of each other, each room having its own entry-exit, and its own patio.
The 2 downstairs units can be merged into a 2-bedroom suite through its internal connecting doors which are lockable.
Showing is the Upper Level Porch, and 2 Bay Windows in the Bathroom and Living Room.
Ground level units share the same patio facing the beach.
You must be logged in to post a comment.